What does it cost to maintain this outdated infrastructure?
WHO PAYS FOR THIS? YOU DO EVERY MONTH.
- Massive outdated grid is very costly to upgrade and maintain
- Ever-expanding communities need even more infrastructure
- Historic annual rate increase 67% over last 15 years, projected 4-5% next several years to support infrastructure expansion
- Leads to unpredictable kWh rate plans (sliding scale)
You’re investing in the Utility Company with no return on your investment.
Is all of this necessary in our modern age? Imagine a world without expensive complexity.
- Reduce your dependence on the utility company
- Invest in your own power infrastructure and build equity in your property
- Own your electricity rather than “renting” it from the utility
- Become energy independent and less reliant on “The Grid”
- Protect yourself from continuous rate hikes from the power company
- Decrease your monthly and annual energy expenses
- Control long term recurring monthly costs
- Increase the value and equity in your home
- Capture the federal tax credits and receive 30% of your installation