Referral Terms & Conditions
Referral Terms & Conditions
This agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) which apply to participation in the Current Solar Inc. (“Current Solar”) Non-Customer Referral Program (the “NC Referral Program”) as well as the Customer Referral Program. Participation in the Referral Programs is considered acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in the Program may require users to submit personal information about themselves and their friends, family members or colleagues (collectively “Users”), such as name, address, phone number, and e-mail address. The personal information will be collected, processed and used on Company’s behalf, to contact Users in a variety of manners including via mail, e-mail and/or phone with regards to participation in the Program and to receive communications from Company including advertising, marketing materials and other communications from Company as well as to share the information that the Referrer made the referral with the Referred Friend. Users may opt out of receiving these emails by clicking on the opt out on the bottom of any of the emails and following the instructions. If User opts out of receiving marketing emails from Current Solar, Users will continue to receive administrative emails regarding Users participation in the Current Solar Refer a Friend program. By User providing User’s phone number, User consents to Current Solar contacting User using an automatic telephone dialing system and/or prerecorded voice.
- Generally, to participate, visit https://currentsolar.us/referral/ and follow the on-screen instructions to refer as many friends, family members or colleagues as you want to the Service.
- Users who refer are called “Referrers”, “Sharers” or “Ambassadors”; individuals who are referred are called “Referred Friends”, “Friends” or “Referrals”. For every “Qualified Referral” (defined below), Referrer may be eligible to receive “Reward(s)” (also defined below), provided Referrer is otherwise eligible under, and fully compliant with, these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to modify or amend at any time these Terms and Conditions and the methods through which Rewards are earned. We reserve the right to disqualify any User at any time from participation in the Program if he/she does not comply with any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Referrers must be legal residents of the 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia who 1) are 18 years or older and 2) have the legal right to provide the personal information (e.g., name, email address, phone number, and zip code) of each Referred Friend.
- Companies and employees of Program Entities or their subsidiaries, affiliates or promotional agencies, including immediate family and household members, are not eligible.
- Upon referring a Friend, Referrers will be emailed a confirmation of receipt of the referral
- Referrers must respect the spirit of the Program by only referring real third-party individuals who meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions. For example, a Referrer may not create referrals for people they do not know on a first hand basis, or for whom email addresses are incorrect.
- Rewards can only be awarded for Qualified Referrals. A Qualified Referral means that all the following conditions are met:
Residential Referrals only apply. The Referred Friend must be a homeowner or building owner;
The Referred Friend must have completed the purchase or lease of a solar panel system;
The Referred person must not have previously contacted, or been contacted by, Current Solar ;
The Referred Friend is a legal resident of the 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia who is 18 years or older; and
Only one Qualified Referral can be earned for each Referred Friend. Any additional or subsequent purchases made by a Referred Friend will not be Qualified Referrals.
- Referrer shall receive (1) Reward for each valid and verified Qualified Referral. Restrictions may apply.
- Rewards are subject to verification. Program Entities may withhold a Reward for investigation, or refuse to process any transaction Company deems fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or believes will impose liability on Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents.
- All Company decisions are final and binding, including decisions as to whether a Qualified Referral, Credit or Reward is valid.
- If a Referred Friend is referred by multiple Referrers, the first Referrer to submit the required information based on the date and time of the submission (as determined by Current Solar in its sole discretion) shall be the only Referrer entitled to receive the Reward.
- Rewards cannot be combined with any other Company offers and may be redeemed in various forms in Company’s sole discretion. Restrictions may apply; for example, if the Reward is the form of a gift card, gift certificate or voucher it may be subject to the issuer’s terms and conditions. If a cash award is rendered, Referrer must complete a Tax Form 1099 and remit the form to Company before a check will be issued.
- Rewards are not transferable and may not be auctioned, traded, bartered or sold. Upon termination of the Program or any portion thereof for any reason, any unredeemed Rewards accumulated by Referrer are forfeited.
- Violate applicable law;
- Infringes the intellectual property rights of the Program Entities or any third parties;
- Stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
- Collect or store personal data about other Users;
- Impersonate any person, or otherwise misrepresent User’s identity;
- Interfere with, disrupt or violate the Terms and Conditions
- Interfere with another User’s use of the Program;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Program, or to other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Program;
- Use the Program to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity that infringes the rights of others;
- Resell, barter, trade, auction or otherwise generate income by providing access to the Program to others.
- If a Referrer provides a Personal Link to a Referred Friend by email, the email must be created and distributed in a personal manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends, colleagues and family members. Bulk email distribution, distribution to strangers, or any other promotion of a Personal Link in a manner that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” in Program Entities’ sole discretion is expressly prohibited.